How long does the order take?
Our team of artists works as fast as they can but sometimes we are very saturated, but our goal is to get your portrait in a maximum of 10 days.
In what currency are the prices of My House Art?
All prices in our store are in USD, AUD, CAD, EUR, GBP, and NZD.
How is the portrait sent?
Your portrait will be digital so it will be sent to you by email when it is finished, in a format with an ultra quality definition ready to print or put on a cup, t-shirt or the option you like best. Let the imagination fly!
Can I make modifications?
Our artists are incredibly talented and always do an excellent job, however, sometimes they can make mistakes, but we are always ready to make revisions following our modification policy:
A) Modifications that we accept without cost:
- Small modifications of features that the illustratos has not captured and the client considers important.
- Illustrator mistakes due to details written in the desciption and not appearing in the illustration (as long as the customer has paid for them).
- In the event that the client does not feel identified in the illustration, keep in mind that it is a handmade, personal work and that each illustrator can vary his style with respect to another (always within the style with which we work). We will always try to solve it as much as possible.
B) Modifications with cost:
- New details that were not in the description.
- Add more people or big objects.
Can I return my order?
No, we do not accept returns as it is a handmade and personalized work.
What can I put as background?
What you want! Just let us know your idea and we will make it happen.
Can I do what I want with my protrait?
Yes absolutely. It is yours and you can do whatever you want with it.
Can you work with more than one photo?
The more photos the better! Just make sure you know how you want you portrait to be drawn, tell us in the details and leave the rest to us.
What quality should be the photo I send?
The better the photo quality, the easier it will be for our artists to obtain a more accurate illustration. But don't worry, we'll let you know if we have any problems.
Will I be charged for changes to my order after it has been made?
It is the customer's responsibility to specify all the details you want in your order in the ''Order details'' section. Any details not included will be assumed by our artist and will result in additional charges for the client.